1. Strasburg Railroad: Located in the historic town of Strasburg, the Railroad is a great place for kids to explore the old Iron Horses of the past. With daily runs between Strasburg and Paradise this 30 minute ride is just right for all ages.
Price Range: $7.00 – $20.00 Age Groups: All Ages
2. Hands on House: Located Just North East of Lancaster City this is a great place to take the children for interactive shared learning experiences.
Price Range: $7.00 Age Groups: 2-10
3. Kreider Dairy Farm Tour: Is a tour of a real working farm that supplies fresh milk, eggs and ice cream to stores. This is a great tour for all ages to see how a modern farm is run. It is a great comparison to the many Amish Farm tours in the area.
Price Range: Must Contact Age Groups: All Ages
4. Dutch Wonderland: An amusement park designed for the young at heart. Rides and entertainment focus around a Knight and princess theme.
Price Range: $30.95 Age Groups 0 – 10
5. Village Greens miniatures Golf course: Two miniature golf courses set within 13 acres or lush gardens. Open seasonal from April to Mid October.
Price Range: $6.50 – $8.00 Age Groups: All Ages
6. Lancaster Science Factory: The Lancaster Science Factory is a technology and science center, offering dozens of exciting exhibits relating to the physical sciences, engineering, technology and mathematics!
Price Range $5.00 – $7.00 Age Groups: All Ages
7. Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire:Wonder through the faire grounds as history comes alive all around you. From the Jousting, and other medieval sports, to historical artisans showing the traditional arts of glass blowing and blacksmith. Add to that Food, and Music and you may never want to leave this fantasy world.
Price Range: $9.95 (child admission) $24.95 (adult admission) Age Group: All Ages
8. Long’s Park: Is an 80 acre public park located North West of Downtown Lancaster. With Large Picnic areas, and several playgrounds this is a great place to come let the kids run off all that extra energy.
Price Range: FREE Age Group: All Ages
9. The Amish Farm and House: Learn what it’s like to live and work on an Amish farm. Offers countryside tours through Amish farmlands.
Price Range: $7.95 – $24.95 Age Group: All Ages
10. SturgisPretzel Factory: Founded in 1861 the pretzel factory is the oldest commercial pretzel factory. With guided tours of the facility and fresh pretzels made daily this is one yummy tour not to be missed.
Price Range $2.00 – $3.00 Age Group: All Ages.